Plus One Health Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plus One Health Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Plus One Health Management

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

One on meeting with VP and then group interview with client that focused on specific facility needs. No involvement from human resources team. Initial phone screen was very basic and covered general customer service experience and practical experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the District Manager then was prepped for the interview with client. Prior to doing a 1-1, I did a phone screening interview with district manager. Waited for a couple weeks then received a call to meet client.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Run of the mill questions, asked if I would be ok, cleaning bathrooms and picking up towels...my face almost dropped I have a master's degree and these people are asking me to assist in cleaning bathrooms for 50 grand a year in San Jose, absolutely ridiculous. Work required is not rocket science, they ask the GM's to wear a lot of hats but then do not compensate adequately.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok helping to clean up bathrooms?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management.

Interview

There really was not much of a screening process. Being right out of college I was nervous about interviewing for my first job. I had a first initial interview with the GM of the site, after that I had a phone interview with the regional VP who then offered me the job. Questions were very basic

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very quick. I applied and was contacted within two days. For each interview after that, I was contacted back very quickly. I was hired within 2 weeks of interviewing. Very down to earth interview. Still, ask a lot of tough questions but just through the interviews, I knew I wanted to work for this company. Go into the interview prepared to answer questions about your accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• What skills in your current role will be helpful to you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (Fremont, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview with both the Manager and Assistant Manager where they asked a little about what you do at your current job and info about their company and what the job has to offer. Got scheduled for a face-to-face interview within the next week. Typical interview questions to why fitness and corporate setting appeals to you. Was then taken to the weight floor and was asked to cue the assistant manager on how to squat, lunge, push-up, and deadlift. Whole thing took around an hour. Was offered a final interview with the client they report to a week and a half later and was asked more technical questions about dealing with members and situations that require customer service. Also was given a make up client to where I had to create a program for our first session.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a potential client who wants to lose 20lbs?   Answer Question
    • Describe when you gave someone excellent customer service.   Answer Question
    • What can you offer as an employee that can benefit us?   Answer Question
    • Location is male-dominant, have you had issues training males being a female trainer?   Answer Question
    • How do you usually create a program for your clients? And any success stories?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (Richmond, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

The Interviewer described the site. (Members, programming, personal training, fees). Then they went over the responsibilities of an exercise specialist, the type of hours and schedule that you would work. She asked me questions and then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you trained a client that started to feel pain during the session?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call for screening, making sure I qualify and set up an in person interview. Had the in person interview and 4 days later received a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your experience with corporate fitness, or fitness clubs in general?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by F2F, crushed the interview, lasted over 2 hours! Interviewed on a Wed afternoon, the GM said he would call me in Friday, never heard back and never responded to calls or emails. Very unprofessional company!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plus One Health Management (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

On site interview was easy and geared toward your passion for the field. Great interview, was interviewed the same day I applied, and was offered the position within a couple hours. Super smooth process and a pleasant experience.