Plus One Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Plus One Holdings Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plus One Holdings

Interview

The interview process began with a 10 minute phone interview. The questions were general about my experience, where I saw myself in the future and what made me interested in Plusone.

The in person interview was approximately 20 minutes and went over my training style, my past experiences, what I liked about the experiences and what I didn't like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plus One Holdings (Akron, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

You would fill out a paper application, there was a written quiz attached asking about web browsers, email, different Microsoft applications... just basic internet knowledge.
    Then you would interview with one of the HR reps and they would ask how you would help an angry customer, provide an example of when you did so, and explained the position. It's basically internet and cable sales. Afterwards you would get drug tested and if you passed you were essentially hired, they'll hire pretty much anyone that can pass a drug test/

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when a customer called in upset and you had to help them, what did you do?   Answer Question

Fitness Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Plus One Holdings in June 2009.

Interview

phone interview first, then meeting w/ group ex and ops mgr at client's fitness facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. just offered position after a few days.