Plymouth Rock Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance (Boston, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Zoom interview with 3 supervisors for 3 0minutes and then and 1 Director 30 minutes. Fairly casual and given ample talking time as well as listening time. People were friendly and clear in their questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Plymouth Rock Assurance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter. First-round was a technical phone interview. Then I was invited to their headquarter for an onsite. Overall, it was a nice experience. However, I feel that the onsite interview was too long.

Interview Questions
  • Stats, machine learning, and lots of case studies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance (Newark, NJ) in Dec 2020

Interview

Usual stuff. Very high expectations for a low paying position. One phone call lasted about 30 mins and didnt get a second interview. Don't recommend this company. Insurance isnt the way to go either

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Plymouth Rock Assurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance

Interview

Interview process was designed well with multiple levels of interview. During first interview itself it was explained clearly about the entire interview process. The interview was conducted at various levels from architects to VPs and the process was clean and smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about monolithic services into microservices architecture, technical details of architecture on dockers, kubernetes, challenges you have faced etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance (Boston, MA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. The recruiter emailed me the next day and set up the first round of technical interview after a brief call. The recruiter was very helpful and got all the details that are required.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance (Woodbridge, NJ) in Jul 2020

Interview

Got an email to schedule a phone interview which is great so you can be prepared. I'm not trying to complain but the recruiter seemed monotone and uninterested from the start. I Immediately knew I didn't get the job before she asked the first question. It was almost as if she was doing it to follow protocol.

Interview Questions
  • Basic "Tell me when you had to deal with a difficult customer" questions.

Plymouth Rock Assurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance in Apr 2020

Interview

Single phone interview, pretty relaxed. Didn't hear back so I had to contact the hiring manage myself, got the offer maybe a month after the interview. The waiting part was somewhat grueling but overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Plymouth Rock Assurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance in Apr 2020

Interview

I had two phone interviews not a bad process. Both interviewers were very nice. Asked a lot of questions and told me a lot about the position. After each conversation i was asked if i was still interested in the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Plymouth Rock Assurance

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance in Nov 2019

Interview

Fast amazing. Great people made you feel like you were at home. Very laid back. Understanding. Easy to talk to. Great people over all. They introduce me to some people and showed me around. Went over the job and what it requires

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Plymouth Rock Assurance (Boston, MA) in Sep 2019

Interview

One week after I submit my resume, I got a technique phone interview. About two weeks later, I got an onsite interview invitation. Three one-by- one interviews. First one is manager asking questions about statistics. Then another employee asked me about python codes. kinda like leetcode problems. Last one is project manager.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me thought your resume Tell me your relevant project and why you think it is relevant of this position
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews