Pocket Gems Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pocket Gems Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Pocket Gems

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (Berkeley, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an online assessment with two code challenge problems. After the code challenge the HR did not get back to me. I only got their reply few weeks later with a decline.

Interview Questions

• Find all paths in a graph from A to B   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pocket Gems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Received an online coding challenge. Can pick between java, c++, or python. 2 Questions, 1 Hr 15 Min. You are allowed to use online resources to answer the questions. The questions tested you based on your knowledge of how to use resources for unknown questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and received a HackerRank assessment. I was given two weeks to complete it. It was a 80 minute assessment that was split into two parts: the first part was 50 minutes, and had two DP questions, and the second part was 30 minutes, and was a design question.

Interview Questions

Pocket Gems Response

Apr 25, 2018 – Recruiter

We appreciate your interest in our internship program and thanks for taking the time to write a review. Wishing you the best in your current and future endeavors!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pocket Gems in February 2018.

Interview

It's an 80 minutes on-line test containing 2 parts. 2 Coding questions within 50 minutes and 1 design questions within 30 minutes. Once you open the challenge, the 80 minutes timer goes on and does not stop and cannot be paused.

Pocket Gems Response

Mar 15, 2018 – Recruiter

Thanks so much for providing feedback! While we are disappointed that you have decided to pursue another opportunity, we wish you the very best in your future endeavors and hope that our paths will... More

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

The interviewer was friendly. He asked me two questions, the first of which I answered correctly and the second of which I nearly finished until he called time at about the 50 minute mark. I thought I did pretty well, and I was confident I would get a 2nd interview. After emailing to ask about my decision 6 days after the interview, I was sent a standard rejection letter about 5 minutes afterwards.

I emailed the person I interviewed with twice and he hasn't responded. I can only assume through my experience that this level of negligence holds for the company as a whole. The woman who initially contacted me for an interview was just as uncaring.

Apply elsewhere if you don't want to waste your time.