Pocket Gems Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pocket Gems Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Pocket Gems

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Friendly people but organizational bumps along the process (people not being ready at the set interview time, miscommunication between employees’ interviewing). Questions were a bit obtuse. Was called back twice when honestly if the interviewers were more direct the first four hour interview would have sufficed. Duties for the role are what you would expect. The people I spoke with were overall friendly.

Interview Questions

Pocket Gems Response

Mar 28, 2018 – Recruiter

Thanks so much for your honest review. You are correct in that there are sometimes organizational bumps within a startup environment and we are no different! That being the case, we appreciate all of... More

Other Interview Reviews for Pocket Gems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

There a brief phone interview and then I went in for an onsite interview. It was a couple of hours and I met in person with five members of the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would say no to someone who wanted something you couldn't provide.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the office manager on his last day. Then the hiring manager emailed me with a take home assignment which I completed and sent back within the allotted time. I never heard back. Not even a "got it, thanks!" Left an impression that they're disrespectful and rude to their candidates.

Interview Questions

• Take home assignment about keeping conference rooms clean.   Answer Question