Pocket Gems QA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pocket Gems

3.5

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied via their website and was contacted by a recruiter about 2-3 weeks later. There were 2 phone interviews, the first one was conducted by a lead who just wanted to see if there was a cultural fit or click, along with discussion of qualifications of the candidate. I was given up the second interview a week later, which the QA lead failed to call for the interview for whatever reason. I was forced to reschedule because of this after I called in to ask about my interview. The interview was pretty difficult for me since I had no prior experience to game testing or bugs, but I still pulled it off since I've done a lot of reading and research on game development and had a bachelors in computer science (so I had experience working in team environments).

The onsite interview felt really rushed and there wasn't time to ask questions at the end of the round of interviews, which kind of bothered me. Almost all the questions asked were technical and math related, a few logic to gauge your problem solving skills. They were nice nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• They were all mostly technical questions gauged at how well you can solve problems and communicate concurrently.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pocket Gems

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pocket Gems in March 2012.

Interview

8 people took the interview

Interview Questions