Pocket Gems Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pocket Gems Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pocket Gems

2.7

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

1. oa 2.phone
there are 2 questions in oa and the phone interview last for 40 mins. The interviewer is very nice and will give you some hints. I did not receive the feedback yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pocket Gems

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems in April 2017.

Interview

Finish an OA test and then schedule a phone interview. Too nervous for my first interview. No idea what next. But the interviewer is nice and friendly. Need to practice more and prepare for next interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied during campus career fair. After one month I received an online test. And then, there are two phone interviews and a final onsite. I failed during the second phone interview.

Interview Questions

Pocket Gems Response

Mar 28, 2018 – Recruiter

Thanks for leaving a review and I'm sorry that we were not able to move forward with your candidacy for that particular opening. I hope that we can re-engage in future!

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

My classmate refers me and after two days the HR contacts me. Then we schedule a phone interview. The first interview was rescheduled because the engineer has something emergent to do.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

first do a online assignment, then take phone interview screen, mainly algorithms questions, mid hard, but need to prepare,like data structure you should know very clearly,i hope these can help you.

Interview Questions

• it is about a sort problem, but you need to think it thoroughly,need to prepare,like data structure you should know very clearly, consider big o thus kind of things, hope can help you   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

Applied online. 2 days later they contacted me. First Round interview is all about algorithms. No resume question, no skill sets, no experience were asked. Coding online by stypi. I think it is better than google docs. About 60 mins for the whole interview

Interview Questions

• 1.Implement strstr();
      2. K frequent elements in an unsorted array. Follow Up: huge amount of data in the array   Answer Question