Pocket Gems Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pocket Gems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

138 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

This is a technical phone interview.
Tell me about yourself.
Why you are interested in pocket gems?
Two coding questions. Discuss about the time and space complexity.
What questions do you want to ask?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pocket Gems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

I applied online, had one OA, two phone interviews, one onsite. People are nice. The interviewers and HR are very nice. The work environment is chilled and open. Overall had a very positive experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

Worst Interview Experience Ever.
    This guy is 30 minutes late and start with a very simple questions. After I explained my idea and start writing, he kept saying this will give you a lot of trouble. When I again explained my thought, he asked me " Do you know HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE INTERVIEWED?" Is this something supposed to be from an interviewer? The most important thing is my method is 100% correct and passed the test case!!!!!!! Similar thing happen to the next question!WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I directly told him I would never consider PG Again. Such an ignorant person. The whole process made me feel he was just trying to prove he is out smart than me. Good luck finding talent software engineer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

it went well. The question is simple. The interviewer is really nice, explain the question with patient. The only problem is the signal wasn't that good, sometimes you really cant hear them well.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

He talked a little bit of himself, what he does, and then I was asked to solve two problems. He gave me a link, and after I wrote the code, he asked me to write testcase by myself.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Pocket Gems in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got an online assessment. After the online assessment is a phone screen interview. Question is easy I solved it, but I am slow so I got rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pocket Gems in August 2017.

Interview

I took the phone interview of this company on 24th August. The interviewer was 5 minutes late. And he seemed tired and not interested in the interview.
    First he let me to ask questions about the company, I just asked "how many years have you worked int the company", then he gave a number then just began the interview. He gave me a code problem, I finished it within 15 minutes and explained all the details in it to him. He said "seems good". Then came to the end of the interview. Then the next day I received a rejection letter.

The interviewer seemed impatient and not interested. The whole interview lasted for less than 30 minutes and was not that pleasant.

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online for software engineer in late July, and received OA in same day. OA is to solve a problem at Heckerrank, and after that I got 3-round phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pocket Gems (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I got a headhunter to contact me on LinkedIn, he was very helpful. The first step is to do an Online assignment. And about one week they do the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Online assignment is using Union find algorithm.   1 Answer
    • Phone interview has two questions. One is strStr. The other is a new question, using topological sort.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

I applied with friend's referral and I just received coding challenge. But now I am preparing so I have not started yet. I will update along with the interview process.