Pocket Gems Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pocket Gems Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Pocket Gems

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pocket Gems.

Interview

I applied online and within a week , a recruiter from pocket gems called me to set up an interview. Then had a 45min phone interview with one of the employee of pocket gems. The recruiter was quick in setting up the interview

Interview Questions

• 1.Write a function that returns the index of the first occurrence of a substring in a string, or -1 if the substring isn't found.
    2.Ternary expressions are expressions of the form [condition] ? [value if true] : [value if false]
    For this question, the [condition] expression will always be a single variable, whereas the true and false values are either a variable name or another ternary expression.

You can assume that the variable names are single-character, lowercase letters. You can also assume that all input strings given are valid, parseable ternary expressions.
    "a?b?c:d:e" would be
        a
      b e
    c d
    and "a?b:c?d:e" would be

a
      b c
        d e
    Question: Given a string that represents a ternary expression, write a function that parses it into a tree made of Node objects, and return the root Node of the tree.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pocket Gems

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pocket Gems in August 2017.

Interview

They gave me an OA, which was an easy question of DS and algorithms. Then there was a phone interview with one of the Software Engineers on coderpad. They asked me pretty basic stuff related to Algorithms, specifically greedy algorithm. I did not know what went worng.

Interview Questions