Pocket Kings Web Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pocket Kings (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview took about 5 hours, with 5 different people.
At the beginning there was a small presentation of the company and then we got the the actual talk.
Everybody asked his own questions, starting from very technical details to career history, etc.
Overall everybody was very nice, highly skilled and knowledgeable. Very good behaviour, very nice feedback. All the people I saw had a copy of my CV in front of them and were constantly taking notes on it.
All underlined that the company has high demands from its employees, but the rewards are high.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what's the difference between one function and another.   1 Answer

Negotiation

During the interview I was asked what's my target salary range. Because I was offered lower than I've asked, I was able to negotiate through the recruitment agency to get the minimum I've required.
I'd tell anyone that gets an offer from them to ask for what they really think you're worth, because PK can afford it, and if they think you're worth it - then you'll get you number.