Podium Account Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Podium Account Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Podium

3.4

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in January 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. After that I had another phone interview with the team lead and was then invited into the office for another set of interviews. Podium cares deeply about maintaining the culture of the company and so they want all prospects to meet with the high level employees so that they can get a feel for who they are hiring. My last phone conversation was with the president of the company. And after that everyone with whom I met with collaborated on the decision to hire or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Podium

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

Very thorough. 4 rounds of interviews. You will first speak with a recruiter over the phone. You will then speak with a manager over the phone. They will then invite you in to meet with the manager you spoke with on the phone. The last step you will interview with the President and VP of the company.

All of this only takes place if you are able to get through all stages of the interview process of course.

Interview Questions

• Career goals? Why Podium? What are you doing currently? How did you find Podium? Basic interview questions, nothing too crazy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

My experience was similar to others here. I jumped through all the hoops - several phone interviews and several in person interviews up to meeting the CEO. Then nothing for over a week. I finally reached out asking for an update and was promptly sent a form email rejection from the original job recruiter. At every stage I was told that I was a good fit and they were excited to have me continue to the next stage, again all the way to meeting with the CEO. I feel completely led on now. It's clear that there is not a lot of communication between departments and I don't appreciate having my time wasted. If you like having to jump through endless hoops for their amusement only to be forgotten about and discarded at the end, by all means apply here.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions at every stage - tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview with a recruiter then had a phone interview with a team manager a couple days later. Went in for an onsite interview with the team manager, which was followed immediately by an interview with the senior director of sales. Came back in a few days later for an interview with the VP of sales. Finished with an onsite interview with the president of the company and received an offer the next day.

Account Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Podium in April 2019.

Interview

I am a college student who currently resides in Virginia but wanted to move to Utah post graduation. Podium was the first company that I feel gave me a fair playing field even though I was across the country. I heard about Podium through a friend who’s brother in law works there. I spoke with his brother in law who then referred me to the recruiter. After that I had a series of 4 interviews, each about 30 minutes. I never felt at a disadvantage being across the country and finished the process with an awesome job lined up after graduation. The interview process was seamless and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest failure?   Answer Question
    • Describe each item on your resume and how this will help you be successful at Podium.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

3 interviews, first with someone in recruiting, second with an ADM manager, and finally with the VP over ADMs. All interviews seemed very fair and efficient. They definitely wanted to see that I knew what the company did and understood the product they are offering.

Interview Questions

• Think of your best 3 days in your professional life and explain why those days were better than any others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

Over 10 hours between phone interview and in person interviews. The initial recruiter was pleasant. The second phone interview was unpleasant. I felt like it was an unfair request to demo on the fly. My in person interviews were lengthy and the last manager I spoke with over the department was rude and short.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to mock demo the platform on my second call   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and two on site interviews. The phone interviews were fine, but the on-site interviews were odd to say the least. I spoke with a man who just doodled in his notebook the entire time and hardly made any attempts to make eye contact. Both times I interviewed in person the interviewer kept me waiting for 30 minutes beyond our scheduled time to meet. I was told I was a great fit each time but then never given an offer. Come to find out they do that to every candidate and string them along. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• The basics: why Podium? What aspirations do you have at Podium?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Lots of interviews. I had six interviews before all was said and done. Extremely thorough so they can protect the culture they've worked hard to build. Phone interview first, followed by five on-site interviews on three different days.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

Had a couple of phone interviews that went well and then two in person interviews. It was great getting to meet people throughout the department and it gave a good look into how the company runs.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experience and why I chose to apply at Podium.   Answer Question