Podium Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Podium

1 Interview Review

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bluffdale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Podium (Bluffdale, UT) in December 2018.

Interview

Podiums interview process was very organized.
1) I had a screening phone call with the recruiter. They asked me about myself, what interested me in the job, my level of expertise in different aspects of the position (not technical), and then handed it off to me for questions. They were very quick to get back to me, they’d said to expect to hear back within a week but I got a follow up scheduled they same day.
2) I was called in for an on-site interview with the hiring manager. We went over the job description, work life, growth projections, and a technical assessment based around what I’d be working on. Got a follow up they same day.
3) Met with the director of the team. This was more focused on me as a person. He was interested in my background and reasons for wanting to join the team.
4) At this point they wanted me to meet with the president of the company, but being the president he’s very busy and we had to cancel it.

Interview Questions

• A lot was for culture/team fit. The technical side was around queries and SQL understanding.   Answer Question