Podium Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Podium

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Podium.

Interview

One of the strangest interviews I have ever had.
Recruiter reached out to me and it sounded like an interesting opportunity, so I decided to come in for an interview.
For the first interview they booked me for an hour, and that interview went for 2 hours and 15 min as people wandered their way into the room. I spent a lot of time waiting on interviewers. After they asked me back I hesitated, but against my better judgment came in.
During the second interview the man made it very clear that he was a “director”, I probably heard his title 6 -8 times in course of my 10-15 interview. His body language (folded arms and legs spread wide open) was super off putting. I became so disinterested that I essentially wrapped up the interview after 15 min by saying there is really nothing else to go over. If they are going to pursue talent, they really need better training on interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Get ready to be asked the same question over and over and over, and it is all basic stuff. Why do you want to come here, what would you do in conflict, explain this process   Answer Question