Podium Product Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a recruiter interview over the phone where we went over my resume and basic qualifications. I was offered an in-person interview at the end of the phone call. My interview was scheduled for 3 days later.

I arrived at Podium and was given a short tour of the facility before being escorted to a conference room for my interview. I met with the hiring manager for the position that went very well. The employees at Podium are professional and very nice! Once I finished with that manager I had one more interview with an additional manager from another department (where I can eventually grow into). That was also pleasant. Both managers made me feel at ease and were very nice to interact with. I felt that both interviews went smoothly and weren't overly difficult. I had a pleasant experience overall!

Interview Questions

• Pretend that I am a 70 year old customer. without looking at your phone, explain where I can download the app on my phone for Apple/Android.   Answer Question