Podium Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Podium Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Podium

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Provo, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is lengthy, but worth it. Podium is going to be one of the fastest growing companies in Utah and they are making sure that they dont hire people aren't willing to build a great company. The founders like to meet with everyone that they hire which I enjoyed. Gives you the ability to chat with them on what they are looking for and what they are trying to build. They are very open and transparent with their employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Podium

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Podium (Lehi, UT).

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews. The first two were over the phone with two different people. I felt really good about those conversations. They went really well and I was able to move on to an onsite interview. My interviews in person were significantly less pleasant. All they did was grill me about past jobs, essentially asking me to give a full recap of each job, what I did there, and why I left. They never once asked me why I wanted to work there, why I felt like I would be a good fit, or what I would do to be successful. For a company who touts how awesome their culture is I was surprised by how there wasn't a single question about how I would fit into the culture. During my final interview with the director, he never once looked me in the face. He had his head buried in a notebook doodling the entire time. I really didn't feel like I had a fair shot at selling myself in this interview. It was the most uncomfortable interview experience I have ever had.

It was funny because after my second phone interview, the recruiter sent me an email with a bunch of information about the company to read up on to prepare for my in-person interview. I spent a couple hours the night before reading up and even taking notes. It was a waste of time because non if it came up at all in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give me a chronological rundown of your entire resume and tell me what you did, what you learned and why you left.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Podium (Provo, UT).

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview. They seemed kind of rushed which made me worry that they werent paying much attention.. but I got the job so maybe it worked to my advantage. Overall it was easy, relaxed and pressure free.

Interview Questions

• Go over all your experience on your resume and why you chose to move onto the next thing   Answer Question