Point B Project Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Leadership

Point B Project Leadership Interview Questions

Project Leadership Interview

Interview

Had a “Starbucks” interview a few months ago for a project leadership position. My first impression came from the interviewer changing the time because he had to “meet with a VP.” (I guess that was supposed to impress me?) I showed up a few minutes early, and he was already sitting down with a coffee. (Manners?) He had his laptop open during the interview – “I am going to take some notes” – but he was clearly doing something else at times. He had not looked at my resume. Early on he gave the bit about how they only hire 1% of candidates. (Maybe that just means a lot of candidates walk away.) He did not engage in the interview; he asked generic questions without drilling down into anything. On his LinkedIn page, he fancies himself as some kind of Super Consultant, but he could not offer any roles that he performed other than project management.

The guy was unprofessional and arrogant during the interview. He was not someone I would want to work with or someone I would hire. I have read good things about Point B, but cannot reconcile that with this interview. A friend suggested that this guy might by an anomaly, but this is who they chose to represent the company.

A downside of Point B’s interview process (one interview per round) is that you only meet one person in the first round, so the outcome is really a crap shoot for both sides.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Point B?   1 Answer

Point B Response

Jan 12, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Director

Thank you for providing feedback on your interview experience. Your experience is the exact opposite of what we strive for and provides some very concrete examples for us to use in our interview... More