Point B Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Point B

1 Interview Review

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Point B (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Initially very sequential and smooth. Quickly became disorganized near the end. Asked for writing examples for emails, a sales pitch and a target list. No one ever bothered to read or review the first two, as for the list of targets (where I have projects and business contacts) was eventually snarkily described as "a list is just a list". This is where I was certain that I would never accept an offer nor recommend the firm to anyone. <eye roll>.

A fairly lengthy personality test that, again, no one reviews with you. I had also reached out to one of the exec's at the same time that I began a conversation with recruiting. He responded nicely, "let's talk!" That call eventually was scheduled, then promised to be rescheduled. Then nothing. At all. As the face of a company and it's chief brand ambassador, this was foolish. I may have not received an offer, but you've flawlessly minted another person in the consulting world that does not think highly of your firm. Speaking of consulting, I made mention frequently about how I appreciated their lines of business around strategy and project leadership. Only in reality they do mostly staff augmentation work and that wasn't what I wanted to be selling. Other reviews confirm this. My advice to anyone considering this firm is to think twice. Other firms are solving real world problems. These people are looking for people who think and act just like them.

Probably why no one has heard of them in 20 years of being in business.

Interview Questions

• We are super specific about our company culture. How are you going to fit into that?   2 Answers

Point B Response

Jul 11, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Director

We appreciate the time our candidates take to go through our interview process as it is a way to determine fit for both parties. Each of the inputs into the interview process (email samples, sales... More