Point B Senior Associate Project Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Point B Senior Associate Project Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Point B

4.0

Senior Associate Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Point B.

Interview

Unnecesarily arrogant. I applied online and was scheduled for a telephone interview. It was not a positive experience. Interviewer seemed focused on identifying every reason why I would not be a fit. Very condescending; not certain why they even scheduled an interview. The interviewer was also an employee and seemed distracted and irritable during the call. It's easy enough to pass on a resume if you don't think it's a match.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your top professional accomplishments.   1 Answer

Point B Response

Aug 22, 2014 – National Recruiting Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of interviewing with Point B. We truly respect our candidates, and I apologize that this respect did not show through during your phone... More

Other Interview Reviews for Point B

Senior Associate Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Point B (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The process is excessive and redundant so expect to spend a great deal of time on it. The second and third in person interviews were so rude that I wondered if it was just a test to see if you could take unrelenting criticism under the guise of "feedback." The tone was so derogatory and disrespectful that I was surprised to learn that I was moving forward in the process.

Be prepared for "feedback" if you write a case study. The interviewer mockingly acted shocked that I had "left out" something he thought was needed. Being an expert in the area in question, where he clearly has no experience, I would have never included what he said. I didn't even know where to begin to explain that his idea was amateur and irresponsible so I just listened. It didn't matter because he didn't want to know my rationale or experience. He just wanted to tell me that I made a mistake, ignoring all of the other 10 steps/things that were right about the work. Clearly he thought there was only one way to design the project plan - his way.

He also told me that he made a series of random assumptions about the assignment that came out of nowhere and weren't in the case study information at all. He said that's what he would have worked off of. How inappropriate to make assumptions when it comes to client engagements and build your project plan from stuff you made up in your head?

I've never seen anything like this. You walk out of there feeling lousy. I was later told that they like to give each other this "feedback." Who wants to work for a company like that? So I opted out.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to work on? (see the Answer for why this was a "difficult" question)   1 Answer

Point B Response

Oct 22, 2014 – National Recruiting Director

Thank you for interviewing with Point B, and providing feedback about your experience. At Point B, we strive to treat all our candidates with respect and courtesy – I apologize that you did not... More