PointBridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PointBridge

Senior BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PointBridge (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Be prepared for a role play interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy, I negotiated a signing bonus.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PointBridge (Chicago, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview process was longer than I wanted to deal with. The process began with a cold call, although the HR rep implied he had spoken with a former co-worker of mine and had received my name from them (I now tend to doubt this). After a few phone calls and an initial question/answer period I spoke with one of the department leads. After this conversation, a four hour interview was set up where I would meet with several of the managers/directors of the company.

I spent about an hour with each person asking and answering questions. It seemed like a fair amout of the questions were geared to determine not only my technical skills, but to determine if I was a good fit for the company.

I was under the impression that after this long interview process that an offer would be following. Instead, I was told that the next step was to go through a role-play, again lasting several hours. I told the HR manager that I was not willing to give up any more time without a better indication of the salary. He assured me that it would be an offer than I would have a very hard time declining. Given the fact that he was fairly familiar with my current salary, I assumed he would be right. I kept pressing for a ballpark figure before committing to the additional hours of process.

Finally he relented and provided an offer contingent on the role-playing process.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult, it was more getting my experiences and determining if I would fit into the company.   Answer Question

The salary offered was, in a word, laughable. It was barely more than I was making at my current job (~2% more). I was very frustrated by the whole situation.