PointClickCare Product Owner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PointClickCare

Featured Interview

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Bloomington, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted as two, one-hour interviews. One hour with multiple would be peers, the other with management. Questions spanned from previous work history based on my resume, to thoughts around how I would handle some current challenges. Overall the interviews were professional, yet conversational in nature. Very pleasant process, left hoping I'd hear back and be given the opportunity to join their team.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest accomplishment from your last company?   Answer Question

PointClickCare Response

May 16, 2017 – Recruitment Programs Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it!

Other Interview Reviews for PointClickCare

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PointClickCare (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

Straight forward. HR screening, followed by an person interview. Behavioral questions asked. Basic interview prep was all that was required. HR rep is quick to answer any questions and will do their best to provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• Describe your day-to-day, what do you know about agile, how comfortable are you dealing with the dev team   Answer Question