Polaris FT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got the call from sourceone consultancy and they have scheduled the interview at Polaris Gurgaon office.
    I've taken leave to attend that interview but nothing more they have asked just 10 mins discussion they had and told me that HR will call you and they or consultant never called me.
    The point is if the profile mismatched then how HR scheduled this interview and if there is some other reason at-least they can notify the candidate who taken leave to come to their office. Such a irresponsible behavior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your skill set, what kind of project you have worked.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polaris FT.

Interview

It took 1 day to complete the process.
    1. Technical MCQ.
    2. Logic puzzles.
    The process was too simple. They asked some simple logical puzzles and asked to work on the respective location and got selected. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Some simple alphabet puzzles ....   1 Answer

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was around 90 min interview. i was selected through campus placement.Basically interviewer from c++ background so he started with c++ and data structures so i had given almost 90% answers correctly. interviewer were to calm they are two peoples. My suggestion to all give interview in ft only and only if you are thoroughly know Everything.(Starting from C++, DS, sorting algorithms, Projects etc)

Interview Questions

• 1.ther are two simple pattern programmes.
      2.REST and SOAP diff
      3.Find the middle of Linked list
      Answer Question
    • Have you devloped any web or mobile application
      how do you manage your travelling as i live in ulhasnagar
      Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Technical review at high level followed by PD's review . Both went very smooth and highly professional . HR recruiter handled very smooth transition review call to offer letter with little bargain .
    Managerial review more about how the project work and deliveries handling process and quality process , testing and delivery . I am more passionate to express my future role and review was aligned with the same

Systems Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Guntur (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is too cool. It is completely onside Interview. At the time of Interview He asked me to tell something about me. I said him my Info, project details and my research work. He impressed a lot with my research work and asked questions in that area only. Like questions asked according to me the way I Narrated.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris FT (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

6 rounds which includes 4 technical rounds followed with 1 managerial and 1 hr round
    technical rounds was average.Managerial round was disgusting
    all rounds were telephonic then in the end i have visited thier office for last two rounds

Interview Questions

• questions were mailny on JSP,Primefaces Spring and Java   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Written test consist of only Automation related questions.After clearing the written, they called me for the F2F round.Even if i have applied for automation, they told me this round would be pure DB testing no automation.
    This is really bad , They were asking question only from DB not a single question from Automation.I answered 60-70% questions.
    Next time i will avoid going for interview in Polaris.

Interview Questions

• mostly question picked from the below site   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

A phone interview from India, around 40 minutes technical interview, then went to client side, 30 mins onsite interview, nothing special, all questions are about java knowledge, javaee frameworks etc.

Interview Questions

• Normal technical questions about java/j2ee knowledge, agile methodology etc.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

1) Round one : Written Test covers all technical,English and Aptitude tests
    2) Round Two: Group Discussion
    3) Round Three: Technical Interview - Mostly covering Basic Java/J2ee and SQL Questions,
    4) Round Four: HR Interview (Not much questions, mostly salary related negotiations)
    5) Back Ground Check

Interview Questions

• Java- Collections, Threads,...
      SQL Basics, Index, keys,performance
      Interest to relocate
      Asked about the background and projects done
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate but it was not for much. As it was during peak of recession I couldn't leverage much in the salary field

Software Developer -Sybase Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris FT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through a portal for the job opening. HR called and mentioned there would be a Technical Evaluation over the phone for the opening.
    After the evaluation, got a call from the HR that I have been shortlisted for the next round.
    The next round never came and after three weeks and numerous calls, they mentioned that Client had rejected my profile, without evaluating in person.

Interview Questions

• Reorgs, Views, lock escalation, triggers , constraints.   Answer Question