Polaris Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Polaris Industries Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2018

2.9

Sales & Marketing Interview

Interview

Process was very organized and quick. After applying about 4 months ago, I was sent a sign up genius to schedule my first interview. This was just behavioral and resume based. Within 15 minutes of finishing the interview, I got selected to move onto the second round. The second round consisted of two, one hour interviews that were resume based, behavioral based, as well as a case presentation on a competitive analysis. Offer was extended about a week later over the phone as well as in an email.

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Madison, AL) in April 2018.

Interview

It was an easy informal interview. They had 2 people that work in the department along with the manager asking questions. They asked simple questions about past work experiences

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multi tasking? Think of 1 time you made a mistake. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Wyoming, MN).

Interview

Most were fine. Had the same questions asked by 4 different groups of people.

Upper management was terrible and sexist. Questions about moving away from my parents, what I’d do with my children while working, etc.

No call back from HR or hiring manager with a rejection or an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries.

Interview

Briefly talked with company at career fair at school. Was emailed with an offer to a superday within a few weeks. Superday consisted of 4 back to back interviews on site, all questions were behavioral. Mainly just focused on seeing if you are a culture fit

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were surprised by the feedback you received   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

It was focused on my previous experience. We talked about my studies and in what areas I had concentrated. They also explained the benefits of working for the company , the roll and the location of where the position is.

Interview Questions

• They went back in my resume to my first job   1 Answer

ME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Provo, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Just explaining my resume and past experience. We talked about power sports and a few of the things that interested me in Polaris. Very simple interview. I would recommend anyone to interview with them.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was very straightforward. I was flown out to one of their headquarters and had a series of four interviews, each lasting about 30-50 minutes with a different employee. One employee from Sales, one from Marketing, one from HR, etc. Each interview was fairly simple, mostly behavioral. A "walk me through your resume" type of interview. In the last interview I was asked to present a case that I had prepared and submitted the week prior. Everyone was friendly.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Medina, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview with an HR rep within 2 weeks. About a week after setting the appointment I interviewed with HR. It was 10 days later when I got a call back and they scheduled a second interview with the hiring manager over the phone. I was then flown out a week later to interview in 3 separate meetings. Each interview was a panel of 2 to 3 people. The interviews took a total about about 3 and a half hours

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience and how it relates to this position.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Plymouth, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy and intensive process. Included MDA assessment tests with math and logic questions, as well and personality questions. Multiple rounds of phone interviews, then a 4 hour interview in the middle of the day meeting with team, manager, other mgmt, and HR. They could not break this up or accommodate any alternate times. I had to burn a PTO day to interview.

Interview Questions

• Hobbies and interests outside of work. Interest in outdoors activities and powersports industry.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries.

Interview

First was a phone interview then an in person a couple weeks later. Neither of which got very technical but just went through what I did at my current job. The in person interview was actually 4 different interviews with 7 different people. Each lasted about 30 to 40 minutes. Very easy and stress free. I received an offer but declined due to the low base pay. Their bonus size is nice however it's based on profit sharing which is a big turn off when the company is struggling to generate profits.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a project with a team?   1 Answer