Polaris Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2018

2.9

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Medina, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Most questions asked had a behavior focus.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries in October 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Spoke at a career fair, then had a behavioral in-person interview. Next round was at their offices - several interviews with different teams, as well as a small case interview.

Interview Questions

• Small case sent to me before the final round of interviews.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

- Phone Call from Agency.
    - Sent my resume.
    - Phone Call from Polaris Staff
    - Some developer skill tests.
    - On site Interviews.
    - Phone Call for notice me that I was selected for the job offer.
    - Email with job offer.
    - In site signed job offer.

Interview Questions

• In general was over my resume and about my skills and experience   Answer Question

SQE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polaris Industries in September 2015.

Interview

Had three different phone interviews which were pretty difficult. Then they flew me up to MN. Met with two purchasing managers, supplier quality manager, supplier quality supervisor, and the supplier development manager. Overall it was pretty difficult with very technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If a supplier doesn't work well with providing corrective actions (countermeasures) how do you make them do it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osceola, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Osceola, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews with the engineering team and a manager at their factories. The HR team facilitated the whole process and were very easy to communicate with. Overall it was a quick and enjoyable experience. I especially enjoyed their proactive hiring process that started very early in the year and spared me the headache of juggling a myriad of interviews as summer approaches.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you excelled and did something beyond was required of you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an intern, the given compensation does not warrant negotiation.

Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Polaris Industries.

Interview

I applied via an online career networking site and heard back from an off-site contract recruiter who arranged a telephone interview. I appreciate Glassdoor's employee and former employee reviews - they help create a framework for understanding the possible work culture.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter said that she/they wanted this to be the last interview a person ever had.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

It was typical of any most major fortune five hundred companies as can be expected. There were multiple interviews across different facilities and different departments. I had phone interview and in person interviews as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries in March 2017.

Interview

Quick and pretty seamless process from start to finish, I worked directly with an HR recruiter. I interviewed and was offered a job within a week. Overall it was a good experience.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wyoming, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Wyoming, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with 8 different managers of various sectors of the business or 30 minutes each and had general and technical questions. They also spent a lot of time getting to know me and my hobbies. They are really big on living the riding life and enjoying what you do.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to Polaris and what experience do I have with the product   Answer Question

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Polaris Industries in June 2010.

Interview

temp agency

Interview Questions

• what are your plans here at Polaris, when they were closing in 3 months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing