Polaris Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Polaris Industries Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries.

Interview

First was a phone interview then an in person a couple weeks later. Neither of which got very technical but just went through what I did at my current job. The in person interview was actually 4 different interviews with 7 different people. Each lasted about 30 to 40 minutes. Very easy and stress free. I received an offer but declined due to the low base pay. Their bonus size is nice however it's based on profit sharing which is a big turn off when the company is struggling to generate profits.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a project with a team?   1 Answer

Supplier Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Wyoming, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy process, all done in one day. Can be grueling, but the job is tough and fast paced. Was a series of supervisors and managers. Usually 2 at a time. For a total of 3.5 hours. It is better than it sounds. Very comfortable atmosphere in a conference room, and they come to you.

Interview Questions

• Technical in scope, but like to know of a situation you may not have been in before and ask what you would do.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Annapolis, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call to get a minute to be asked one question from an overwhelmed HR generalist. This format does not allow a very dynamic prospect to communicate all of their skills. If a short phone screen is the process. Then allow the prospect to take an online testing procedure to help pre qualify them for the interview. That does not take any time from the employer to use this screening process

Interview Questions

• Describe an interaction with a unit manager?   1 Answer

Quality Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Madison, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Short, sweet, and to the point. Questions focused towards the position and your ability to conform to the needs of the position. No feeling of judgement based on personality or discrimination for any reason. Neutral feedback to answers from their questions.

Operations Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

I initally met a recruiter on Campus, I then had 1 campus interview with a strategic question and drawing out my process of thinking, then I had a fly out and did a 5 rounds of 30 minute interviews with 1-2 individuals in the room. I felt they we're there to help me and answer my questions as much as they were there to ask me questions.

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership experience do you have?
      Questions specific to previous experiences.
      Answer Question

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Medina, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

My candidate experience at Polaris was absolutely terrible. I was not informed of my onsite interview schedule until 24 hours before the interview. The interview day was very long and pretty unorganized. It required me to meet with 7 people back to back with no break. It felt uncomfortable and chaotic. At the end of the interview day, they promised that all candidates would receive closure on whether they received an offer or not. I never received any communication after I left the building. I also emailed them to receive feedback and got no response. I then began to search for jobs again on sites and found that they had posted the position again and were looking for new candidates. This was very frustrating as I had never heard if I got the job or not. Interviewing with Polaris was a very negative experience.

Interview Questions

• They require you to give a large number of references and also take an assessment.   Answer Question

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Polaris Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I started with an on-campus interview, followed by an on-site interview. The on-site interviews consist of six half hour interviews with different team members. They were formal interviews, but they were not uncomfortable. After three months of not hearing back, I received a phone call with a job offer. I informed them I accepted another position. The next day, I received an email saying I didn't get the job. I'm happy I am not working for them.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Industries in October 2016.

Interview

Great interview process. Spoke at a career fair, then had a behavioral in-person interview. Next round was at their offices - several interviews with different teams, as well as a small case interview.

Interview Questions

• Small case sent to me before the final round of interviews.   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Interview

Brief, with several people in different departments. People were very nice and emphasis a fantastic work culture. Telephone interview from HR, On line personalty tests, next telephone interview with hiring manager, on-site interview with a panel, follow up from HR, and offer.

Interview Questions

• whats your biggest accomplishment
      what is the highest level you want to achieve here?
      Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Polaris Industries in September 2016.

Interview

Someone called me to schedule a "phone interview" after missing each other calls I was left a voicemail with the questions. I called back and answered the questions on a voicemail. Literally 10-15 minutes later got an email saying thank you for applying but we're not interested.