Polaris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Polaris Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received an email to complete an online assessment. After a couple of days received another email about setting up an interview the next week.
    Interview was easy, was told to wait for an email about going for a drug test and training. So as of right now waiting on the email.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osceola, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Polaris (Osceola, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

applied online got call very next day went into interview started 2 days later they asked general questions. then we had orientation for four hours then I started 2 days later. I was lied to during interview about benefits (we get none as a temp) they also tell you after 90 days you can be hired on this is not true they only hire on maybe once a year. when they do hire on its very few people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

find other employment this place is the worst place i have ever worked

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Polaris (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

Pretty easy interview- you fill out a sheet, checking off qualities that are most like you and ones that are most unlike you. Then, basic behavioral questions. They try to sell the company to you in the first meeting- not revealing that you'll be selling office supplies door-to-door to different businesses in the area. The "2nd interview" is just you shadowing an employee who is selling office supplies, ending the day with filling out a "quiz" on some of the points of selling that they try to drive across.

Interview Questions

All commission, limited opportunities, advancement for growth/earnings definitely not as rapid as promised

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

three round of interview. Campus, phone, and onsite. .......................................good experience. good experience friendly nice good question not to hard you get to ride vehicle

Question
    Identify the 2-3 most critical development needs you plan to work on during the upcoming review period. What specific actions will you take? How will these actions improve your current performance and or prepare you for the next role?

Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Polaris.

Interview

I first interacted with Polaris through a career fair and attended an information session, then was asked to a first round interview. I was not asked to attend the second round interviews at the headquarters. It was a very average interview process with standard behavioral interview questions. There weren't any questions that were unexpected.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an internship for my school so the process was fairly easy. I had just one in person interview with one of the advisors of the company. He asked me very basic questions about y motivations and previous experience. They do not put a lot of thought into the process itself because its for credit and unpaid so i guess they assume that it doesnt matter whatever they ask us.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseau, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Polaris (Roseau, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview initially and the I had a face to face interview a few days later. I was given a tour of the plant and received information on the position and what the job duties where. The whole process took less than an hour

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked, is if I could handle repetition.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris in September 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was a little over 4 hours. You first met with the manager then sat and listened while someone worked/took calls, then another interview with a different manager and then finally recap with the first manager - there might have also been a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff - tell me how you handled a difficult customer or coworker, strength and weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted, but company entered hiring freeze shortly thereafter. Hiring manager was very nice and informative.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spirit Lake, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris (Spirit Lake, IA) in August 2008.

Interview

dropped off an application. got an interview. drug test. then hired on.

Negotiation