Police and Fire Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Police and Fire Federal Credit Union

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Police and Fire Federal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Police and Fire Federal Credit Union in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next morning for a 10 minute phone interview. The recruiter asked about my experiences and told me they were only looking for part-time tellers. I was then asked to submit Consent Forms for a background check before scheduling a face to face interview.

Showed up at my interview the next week. I was interviewed by the HR person, their regional manager and senior recruiter. The interview was about 45min, involving a series of behavioral questions. I was told they would make a decision by the end of the day or the next day. I was offered a position 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is very upset and wants to close his/her account?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if your coworker is in a bad mood?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Police and Fire Federal Credit Union in January 2014.

Interview

the interviewer asked 3 questions, two totally clueless.

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Police and Fire Federal Credit Union.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. Apply online and wait to for a phone call to schedule an interview. On the the day of the interview I arrived early and met with two people. They were very friendly. They asked a series of questions and the interview lasted about a half hour. Later that day I was offered the position!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary they offered good compensation.