PolyOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PolyOne

2.8

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PolyOne (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

career fair next day interview and they asked me to come in for an interview. wasn't that bad and the recruiter was very nice and would have loved to get the job if it was offered.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplismnet   4 Answers

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PolyOne (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

It consisted of a 20 minute interview asking questions about the interviewee's leadership style and a "what would you do in this case" scenarios. This interview consisted of 25 minutes of questioning followed by 5 minutes of open floor questions for the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• If you were a group leader, had exactly one hour to present the group project, and one of the group members disagreed completely, what steps would you take to ensure everyone agreed and was on board for the final group presentation?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PolyOne in October 2017.

Interview

I met recruiters at a career fair and they had an available spot for an interview the next day. The interview was maybe 30 minutes and I was asked basic behavioral type questions. One of the recruiters wasn't as engaged or interested and I didn't get to move on from there

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a mistake you once made and what you would have done differently   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PolyOne in October 2016.

Interview

One to one interview on campus. Behavioral questions, asked about leadership experience and research experience. The interviewer took notes while asking questions probably provided by the HR. Overall quite friendly and relaxed process. Although I didn't get into the next round of interview, I learned a lot about interviews. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of you were suddenly thrown into an unfamiliar project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PolyOne (Akron, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

The leadership development program is campus recruiting based and I got to know by department secretary. Candidate will send the resume by email directly to HR or other contact. Roger Avakian will come to campus to give open presentations and the candidate will be interviewed the next day. (beginning of September) After the first round face-to-face interview, the second round on-site interview will be held in about mid-October.

Interview Questions

• Very specific, such as What is your research project? What is the real application of your work? What process experiences do you have? And also some leadership questions, such as Do you have any experiences that lead others do project? What do you think of you as team member?   Answer Question

Operational Excellence Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PolyOne.

Interview

2 behaviour interviews, 5 year goal, why polyone, Why operations, Run through resume

Operational Excellence Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PolyOne (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process started with a recruiter contacting me a few days before the hiring managers arrived to campus. I interviewed with the managers after an evening informational session. The three managers we're very informative, professional, and passionate about PolyOne. I enjoyed the interview and conversation that came out of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a leadership experience when you turned around a negative situation.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PolyOne (Romeoville, IL).

Interview

I reached out to an industry colleague at PolyOne and inquired about an open job posting that I saw on LinkedIn in the area I was hoping to relocate to. Although the position was closed and they were actively interviewing candidates, they did share more information about the position and encouraged me to apply again in the future. I was contacted again a two months later and asked to come in for an interview. After meeting with HR, the District Manager and senior members of the sales team I was made an offer before the week's end.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PolyOne (Romeoville, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I meet with the entire management staff and they were impressed by my skill set. I get the opportunity to meet with the director and he seemed more interested in someone who would fit in with their social life. He actually said the 2nd interview would probably be at a bar. It sounds great but what does that have to do with my ability to do the job. The entire interview process took a month. How do you grow your sales if you wont hire sales people? Don't accept an interview if you need a job asap.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PolyOne in September 2016.

Interview

-Basic behavioral questions and asked about projects I have worked on.(1st Interview) Was very casual and I asked a lot of questions about projects assigned to past interns and tasks they worked on. Overall, the phone interview process wasn't too bad, and they didn't ask that much stuff from my resume.

Interview Questions

• An example of an adversity I faced when working with group. They wanted to know how I dealt with if a member was not doing his part.   Answer Question