Polycom Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Polycom Support Engineer Interview Questions

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polycom (Andover, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy (3 hours), I was interviewed by 6 people. Most of them seemed to come from a blue collar background and have been with the company for 10+ years giving me a good impression. They were friendly, except one manager felt that he had to prove to me how he can troubleshoot SIP better than me in any scenario and ignored everything else I had to offer (he had a conversation with himself for more than 10 minutes). I felt this was embarrassing, unprofessional and completely unnecessary. On the contrary, another manager was very unusual and had me try to solve a math problem and it was fun. Overall I left their Andover location with a bittersweet feeling, wanting that they had asked me more questions about me instead being only friendly and polite.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Polycom

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Polycom (Westminster, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and promptly received a phone call to schedule a phone interview.
    After 1 hour of phone interview I was invited for a 1:1/Group interview in person.
    The 1:1/Group interview last about 2 hours.
    Received an offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard and expected   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer