Polycom Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Polycom Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

EMEA Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Polycom (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

8 person panel process which all consisted of 1 on 1 interviews. All had differing views and none of them joined up in anyway. They have a lot to do to be considered as an employer of choice. Really old school and hierarchical.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polycom (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

I had phone talk with hiring manger and one group interview, which included all TA team. Was very fast - all stages took one week

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Polycom (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who worked for Polycom. I had applied online for the job.
    The recruiter spoke with me for about 20 mins, and indicated that he thought I might be suitable and offered me an interview onsite, which I accepted.
    On the day, I was greeted at reception by the recruiter who then introduced me to the IT director for EMEA.
    I talked to the IT Director for about 30 minutes, in a very conversational manner while we discussed my job history.
    I was then handed over to the Head of IT in Amsterdam (By video conference, naturally) who gave me a more technical interview for about 40 minutes.
    I was then given a brief tour of the building by the IT director, and a look at their flagship product, the RPX HD.
    All in all, a very pleasant and reasonably informal interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how much you know about Office Communication Server   1 Answer