Pomeroy Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pomeroy Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Pomeroy

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Cleveland, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

1 st phone interview which was around 10 minutes long. Easy questions like what is my experience..Second, 1 on 1 interview- Easy... 40 minutes long-. Again experience related questions and for example, why would I be a good fit for this position.
Later that night, I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Other Interview Reviews for Pomeroy

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY) in December 2012.

Interview

The recruiter "invited" me to fill out the application on Teleo 3 times before I was beaten into submission. The interview asked about .pst files in Outlook. They also asked about what gadget I like that don't run Android. It took a few weeks before receiving an offer. Training was a joke.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was the Outlook question. It was how to restore a PST file.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation? Ha! Take it or leave it. The recruiter was rude. It was a full time gig and the first job in that field so, not much negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with three mamagers. The asked me several customer service questions and several IT trouble shooting questions. The atmosphere was so relaxed I almost forgot I was in a interview with 3 different managers. I enjoyed talking with them it was like we all meshed very well. I was able to ask some questions as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle no stop calls in the que, and remain positive to each individual who may have similar questions as the previous caller.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY) in March 2014.

Interview

Started with a very simple, straight forward phone interview to just give an overview of the position and what it would entail. Then there was 1 face to face interview with 2 help desk managers at the company. They asked very basic questions that you can find on most interview question sites with a few basic technical troubleshooting questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

• A PC will not boot. It crashes before it gets to the Windows Logon screen. How do you troubleshoot the issue?   1 Answer