Pomeroy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pomeroy (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people. Simple non formal interview. Best to do your research on what the company does. Give yourself a 1 up on the process. Good people on the ground floor to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What are your strengths and weakness.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

very long most of it on line then you get a face to face with other people listening in and them acting like they are the only one in the room

Interview Questions

• it was most the standard questions you get these guy are not very smart and expect you to know all about it yet they are the ones that bid on the jobs and expect you to make it happen even when they could never do it themselves   1 Answer

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview for screening purposes. After I got past that, I had an in-person interview. It was an hour and a half long. It was both intense and relaxed at the same time. Intense because there were many, many questions, both technical and soft skills in nature. Relaxed because the interviewers were all very cordial and kept assuring me that I didn't have to know the answers to every question and to just do my best.

Interview Questions

• If you don't know how to resolve a client's issue, what should you do first, ask a colleague, Google it, utilize the knowledge base, or escalate it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pomeroy in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who set up an interview with Service Desk Manager. Service Desk manager asks typical questions first, then delves into simple to moderate IT related technical questions. Questions range from familiarization of certain products that Pomeroy uses, to technical procedural questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you find a computer's IP address?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

general questions. they liked older person. warning of extensive background check.
    I recall a lot of online paperwork. I think there was some basic skills check, nothing too extensive for IT.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with three mamagers. The asked me several customer service questions and several IT trouble shooting questions. The atmosphere was so relaxed I almost forgot I was in a interview with 3 different managers. I enjoyed talking with them it was like we all meshed very well. I was able to ask some questions as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle no stop calls in the que, and remain positive to each individual who may have similar questions as the previous caller.   2 Answers

Regional Deployment Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Newark, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Skype Interview. The manager set up a time to skype. he asked various interviewing questions to which i had answered. it was a rather easy interview process. i got the job!

Interview Questions

• What project are you most proud of work or none work related?   1 Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY).

Interview

The interview was well organized. I was given an overview of the Company and the position. The interviewer asked me several questions about my history and experience, and then gave me time to ask questions. At the end of the interview, I was told what the next steps would be and given a timeframe for when the decision would be made.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell in detail the tasks I was responsible for at my current place of employment.   Answer Question

Deskside Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Went through two simple phone interviews where they basically just read off of my resume and asked questions about it. Supposedly the hiring manager will occasionally travel for interviews but I'm not sure how true that is.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pomeroy (Hebron, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. We just went over my resume, all of my experiences and college education and then talked a little bit. Very easy going. Very approachable and funny guy. Took about 15 minutes for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using computers?   1 Answer