PoolCorp Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PoolCorp

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PoolCorp

Found 36 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PoolCorp (United States) in Apr 2020

Interview

Pretty smooth, straight forward. Very professional. I had an initial phone call with the recruiter and then a virtual one with her and another woman. They were laid back and nice.

Interview Questions
  • Star questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PoolCorp (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was great I felt like they really asked the right questions and liked to get to know me as a potential employee. Unforunately I didnt take the job but I think if I didnt have other options I probably would have went with them.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp (United States) in May 2018

Interview

Basic personality questions to see what your are like and how you would react in certain situations. The interview was over Skype and lasted roughly 45 minuets. None of the questions would be considered hard.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PoolCorp (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

Initial phone call, skype interview, sales center walk through and questioning. The overall process was easy. 50 percent of questions will be personality based. The other 50 percent will be based on company background and info. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Interview Questions
  • How would you go from management training school and enter into a managerial role?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PoolCorp (United States) in Dec 2017

Interview

Starts with a brief phone interview that asks some basic questions about your background and why you want the job. They also will describe the position and MIT program with you and answer any questions. They asked me what all I knew about the company including how the it’s stock was doing. The second round is a video interview. Make sure you set it up ahead of time and make sure it is working and downloaded correctly. My audio wasn’t working when she first called me. This interview is more in-depth and they ask some more personal questions and situational type questions. It lasts about an hour. They want you to have more questions prepared that show you have done a lot of research about the company and program. The third interview is in person. I didn’t make it to this step.

Interview Questions
  • What accomplishment in life are you most proud of? Tell me of a time in class or at work when you look leadership and what that looked like. Tell me about a time when you came up with a process that replaced an old process and increased efficiency.
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

You will be a reviving a phone call from someone from recruitment in Covington Louisiana. They will conduct a phone interview and base on successful background they will schedule you and appointment with the local warehouse.

Interview Questions
  • Tell a reason why we should pick you over other candidates ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp (United States)

Interview

Applied on line and received a call for a phone interview. The person doing the phone interviewer claims she was outsourced and could not answer any questions except what was written in the job description. After the phone interview, I was contacted by an agent of PoolCorp to schedule a face-to-face interview. We scheduled the interview for the following week.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PoolCorp (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

After applying I received an email informing me that the company would like to conduct a phone interview. I selected a time from the available options and was contacted within the window I had chosen. The phone interview is conducted by a third party agency. A few minutes after the phone interview, I received another phone call to set up a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of something you have done to go "above and beyond" in providing excellent customer service?
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2016

Interview

I attended a supply chain campus recruiting event which ended up leading to several phone interviews and subsequently an offer. Overall, interviews were a positive experience and I appreciate how flexible the HR staff was

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PoolCorp (San Antonio, TX) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter due to experience from another operations position. My interviews took place over the phone with a recruiter, two regional managers, and another operations manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were given more tasks than you were able to complete in a single day. What did you do to accomplish your tasks?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36