PoolCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PoolCorp Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp.

Interview

Applied on line and received a call for a phone interview. The person doing the phone interviewer claims she was outsourced and could not answer any questions except what was written in the job description. After the phone interview, I was contacted by an agent of PoolCorp to schedule a face-to-face interview. We scheduled the interview for the following week.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PoolCorp (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying I received an email informing me that the company would like to conduct a phone interview. I selected a time from the available options and was contacted within the window I had chosen. The phone interview is conducted by a third party agency. A few minutes after the phone interview, I received another phone call to set up a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of something you have done to go "above and beyond" in providing excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I attended a supply chain campus recruiting event which ended up leading to several phone interviews and subsequently an offer. Overall, interviews were a positive experience and I appreciate how flexible the HR staff was

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PoolCorp (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter due to experience from another operations position. My interviews took place over the phone with a recruiter, two regional managers, and another operations manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given more tasks than you were able to complete in a single day. What did you do to accomplish your tasks?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had been in a similar position with another company, so I knew the salary that I would accept and told them what I needed. They were good about meeting my expectations.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and basic easy stuff to get into the management training program. Program is pretty cool though and just hope you get a decent training location. Apply online, phone interview, and then pretty much hired if you are decent

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PoolCorp (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

The interview took place in person. I met with the hiring manager. He seemed like a really good guy. He showed me around the facility, told me what I should be looking forward too. This is pretty much it. He called me back within two weeks and made me a job offer.

Negotiation

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PoolCorp (Covington, LA).

Interview

Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Not interested in working in the industry.

Interview

It was good.

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PoolCorp.

Interview

The intial phone interview is with the placement coordinator in the Human Resources department. They will be able to tell your true willingness to relocate as required for this program and future advancement. A second phone interview is conducted by a Regional manager who also decides if you are a good fit for one of their locations.

Interview Questions

• Questions in both interviews are typical however they are very interested to learn about your long term goals, management, team and sales experience in any facet.   Answer Question

MIT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PoolCorp.

Interview

Spoke with PoolCorp at a career fair and submitted my resume. Was contacted by HR and was told they were interested and wanted to schedule a phone interview. A 45-60 minute phone interview was conducted.