PopCap Games Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PopCap Games Interview Questions

3.5

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PopCap Games.

Interview

The initial recruiting process was a bit frustrating, in one instance I had a scheduled interview but was never called because the recruiter was "slammed" and forgot about it. You really have to stay on top of HR to make sure you don't get overlooked. Once you're in the system, it's a bit smoother. I had two phone interviews and then was invited for a panel interview. The office is fun-loving and everyone I met was outgoing, friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to choose between depriving the world of cake or bacon. It was a fun, unexpected twist.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PopCap Games (Seattle, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

Very orientated on Magento Ecommerce, looking to migrate from their current platform while keeping their
    existing database as a backup. They are extremely certain that you fit in their "culture" and are prone to not
    hiring people if you do not fit into their 20-30 something age frame. Use OOP and new technologies.

Interview Questions

• Why would you recommend moving to Magento?   1 Answer