Popeyes Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Popeyes Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Popeyes

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Denver, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

Very easy and straight forward. If you have a good looking face, they're most likely to hire you for the front and register. If you're a friend of someone who works there, you also have an in without the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Popeyes

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Popeyes (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

they do a background check and ask like 10 questions and u get the job in about a week. its easy to apply but the managers like to take their time about it.

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Winchester, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

There were no questions asked except for my availability; the manager immediately started giving me a few pointers and told me when I began my shift. Essentially, all I did was apply online and I got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Two interviews were required. First, complete online process which consisted of an assessment. Then a face to face interview was scheduled. Instructed to arrive 15 minutes early. Observed. Another assessment process with job expectations. For example, work uniform.

Interview Questions

• What is a good reason for calling in to work for the day off?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Silver Hill, Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Silver Hill, Frederick, MD).

Interview

Very Easy 1 on 1 interview got hired on the spot WORST experience ever for first job didn't train right just thru me on the cashier without proper training I like staying in the back preparing food

Anonymous Employee in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Mount Holly, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

we ran through a few simple questions. the manager seemed uninterested in interviewing and not very interested in his line of work. hired me instantly and it took 5 days due to working papers or else it would have been a simple 2 days.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Popeyes (Miami, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

Group interview brand new store opening dec 31 2018. General manager and store manager were there. Explained dress code and that our site was a franchise. Brand new store. Everyone was excited. Filled out all paperwork electronically

Interview Questions

• No questions. Most everyone hired. Filled out all paperwork online   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Popeyes (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

it is very sample, I just fill out a application for the job, then they told me wait for their call and may or may or have an interview. Then after a day I got calling from them, they just told me to work on next week

Anonymous Employee in Hesperia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Hesperia, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was called back 2 days later to come in for an interview the next day, the women who interviewed me was very respectful and had a nice attitude which made me less nervous and more comfortable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Popeyes (Clarksville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple, just asked me a few questions on my experience, how many jobs have I had in the past year or so, how skilled am I working in the kitchen, and how many hours could I work, and what days and that was about it.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked for Popeys before   1 Answer