Popular Community Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Popular Community Bank Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Popular Community Bank

Deposit Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Popular Community Bank (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

It was pretty simple considering you do have to pass a credit check and two interviews. Otherwise HR and the people that ended up being my bosses were great in the interview and pleasant to speak with.

Interview Questions

Commercial Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Popular Community Bank (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial contact is from an HR manager. The 1st interview was with the HR manager and hiring manager; 30 minutes each. The HR manager gives you standard behavioral questions straight from a text book. The hiring manager gives you the details of the job and questions your experience and capabilities. A second interview is scheduled if you are considered. This time you meet with the SVP of your department. He/she is trying to see how you are as a person. They want to know if you will be a good fit. Finally, the HR manager will contact you with the offer. They will lowball you so you will have to negotiate. I doubt anyone will get more than the average pay for the position. Benefits are solid and the culture is very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• strength/weakness question. Make sure to have examples.   1 Answer

Salary wasn't competitive enough and company isn't growing.