Population Services International Procurement & Logistics Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Procurement & Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Population Services International in July 2009.

Interview

This was a very frustrating experience. After 4 Phone Interviews 1 full day Interview onsite. References sumitted, called, all favorable results, background testing. This company called to ask if I was still intrested 4mos after the original contact & testing. The position has been heavily advertised and marketed for 11mos. And still no follow-up or response even though all contact was professional ( wrote letters, called and was asked to still give feedback of my interest). Either is was salary (which they mentioned I was at 30k over there highest rate) but no offer was forthcoming or they didn't want to pay relo - which I was willing to split and was more than willing to take a reduction in salary. It would behoove them to make a decision- now the entire team they were trying to assemble is still open- 5 positions all for a great non-profit organizaton. They just need to MAKE a Decision and move forward with their business..

Interview Questions

• What is your managment style?   1 Answer