Population Services International Organizational Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Organizational Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Population Services International (Washington, DC) in May 2009.

Interview

I went to DC and through a contact that already worked there I was able to meet with the internship coordinator and learn more about the opportunities that should come available in the summer. It wasn't a formal interview but we did talk about my experience and interests.
    I next had two phone interviews. The first was basic behavioral interview style questions 'tell me a time when you failed to accomplish something and how you handled it.'
    I also learned a bit more about the department and scheduled a follow-up interview with the manager of the department the following week. When I spoke with her she mostly just wanted to get an idea of what types of things I wanted to work on within their department and when I would be available. Must more a formality and informational than the previous phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic Behavioral Style:
      "Describe a situation where you were stressed and how you managed it"   Answer Question