Porcelanosa USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA (Ramsey, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

I received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview. The interview was scheduled. At the appointed time, they didn't call. I tried calling the person but kept getting voicemail. They rescheduled by email with no apologies.This happened 3 more times! I never got the phone interview after all. I gave up with this company. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Couldn't answer any questions as they bailed on the interview?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very diligent on their behalf - it wasnt rushed and they took the time to get me in front of the right people. The recruiter in NJ was the absolute best and stayed in constant communication with me, even if she was just communicating she hadnt heard anything. It was reassuring to know I was a priority for them.

Interview Questions

• How will you generate new business outside of the existing accounts you are given?   1 Answer

Kitchen Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I found them thru LinkedIn. They call me the week before applying. The interviewer was kind and friendly. The process felt like being among friends. The receptionist was very kind. I look toward for applying in other time again

Design Consultant Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Then a in person interview with Store Manager and Regional Manager. Then a very long computer personality, situational, IQ test from home. I was given an offer over the phone and negotiated salary, which wasn't to much to negotiate, since they have maximum limits

Interview Questions

• Was pretty straight forward questions. nothing to unexpecting   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much negotiation available

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Phone interview from hq followed by an in-person interview with the manager. Long follow ups, and zero updates unless you hunted everybody for an answer, at least 2 weeks between initial interview and 2nd.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA.

Interview

very vague interview questions...then wanted specific programming skills which were never part of either the job description or the job title. Can't understand why they would post the position under ops.

Interview Questions

• they wanted to know how I would affect sales performance using specific methodologies not under the ops umbrella   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with HR, followed by an in person interview with the showroom manager, then lengthy online sales aptitude assessment. The aptitude test seemed asked several questions to gauge how aggressive you are in your sales approach. I also got the feeling that the showroom manager was looking for an aggressive approach when I had a one on one with him.

Design Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porcelanosa USA.

Interview

Had a 15-20 minute interview from headquarters over the phone. Ended up only having Full time positions and I was only available Part time as I am a student. They told me they would keep me on file and to apply again if I saw more job postings at a later time.