Porch Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Porch Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Porch

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then three in person interviews at he Seattle office.Very informal and relaxed. They will want you to know you did the research on the company so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Porch?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Porch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty straight forward - I also applied for two other positions that were listed in the phone interview notes but interviewer wouldn't discuss the other roles and said they were mainly for internal promotions. The rest of the questions were pretty standard and the interviewer seemed nice and the company looked appealing and fun, but I was deterred when they wouldn't go into the other roles. Overall the experience going through the phone interview process was good and I think their product and atmosphere is appealing.

Interview Questions

• What would make you an ideal candidate for the Account Manager role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process is a casual phone interview with someone on the HR team where they're basically just getting to know you, then they have a second interview in person as a group interview where you interview with multiple different managers within the department. No questions are too rigorous but it'd be wise to have some situational scenarios on hand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted the following day to set up an initial phone interview. Spoke with someone in HR early the next week and found out a few days later that I would not be moving forward in interviewing process. Somewhat strange phone interview. Started with interviewer describing how we would talk a little bit more about the role and then she would ask me questions, but she really did not talk about the role or company at all beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what made me interested in Porch, and a little bit about activities in college. Also asked more than expected about other places I was applying to.   Answer Question