Porch Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Porch Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Porch

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process here was pretty chaotic and unprofessional. After going through two phone screens and a lengthy in person interview process, I was basically ignored for almost three weeks while they continued interviewing other candidates. I get it, but it was handled in an unprofessional manner. At one point I contacted the recruiter for an update and didn't receive any response at all. I suspect that I was over qualified for the job and would have been at the top of their salary range, but the lack of professional conduct reflects poorly on the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Porch

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was contacted the same day as my application for an in-person interview. The first interview lasted about thirty minutes, and felt like a friendly chat while reviewing the position. I was invited back on the spot for my second interview. The second interview I met with a higher-up, and that interview also lasted for approximately thirty minutes.
    Very friendly people, and a great overall experience. I would look forward to the opportunity to interview with them again.

Interview Questions