Porch Senior Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Porch

1 Interview Review

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Porch (Seattle, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a timed analytical test. After completing the analytical test, they asked me to work through one of the tests again. I was a little annoyed by this. Either you want to talk to me or not. The recruiter was very slow to respond to me throughout the process. I would wait sometimes 2 weeks to hear back on next steps. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager on Friday at 3pm...not a good time of day or week to have an interview. The hiring manager was tired and yawned during the interview. I thought that was poor form. The hiring manager was not really focused on the interview as she was thinking about her upcoming vacation.
I didn't perform at my best in the interview and that's all on me. I followed up after the interview and never heard anything back from the recruiter. I am glad I didn't get the role. I would not have wanted to work for a company that requires so much time of a candidate and then doesn't have the courtesy and respect to provide an interview status update.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you use data to make a decision.   1 Answer