Porsche Cars North America Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Porsche Cars North America Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Porsche Cars North America

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

with HR over the phone. with hiring mgr on site. HR is responsible for recruiting lots of positions, so they dont really know the position you are applying. ask all the detail questions if you made it to the second round with the hiring mgr

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Porsche Cars North America

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, very informative. I definitely enjoyed the conversation throughout the interview! It made me way more comfortable. I was nervous before I entered the building, but seeing how laid back everyone was, I immediately felt welcomed and as if I could ace the interview regardless if I received the position or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Contacted through email to do a video interview. Called to come in to do a face to face interview. Described how the internship works and explained that after 6 months, you can apply for another internship and if you still like the company after a year, you can apply to another 6 month internship.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume and was called in for an interview. Was hired during the interview - and scheduled to start 2 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview which is followed by live interview. Very impersonal, HR recruiter with no people skills.

Interview Questions

Decided I did not want to work for the company

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR, Had an interview, called me 3 days later. Started about two weeks after that. Fairly easy as long as you know someone to put your resume in the pile.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America.

Interview

It was a simple interview. I met with two managers from the department and they asked about previous experience and how much I already knew about the brand. They stressed that the candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time. They were also very interested in my hobbies outside the office.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the Porsche brand   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was short and via skype. Asked mainly behavioral questions and questions about the car industry. The interview was very relaxed and easy-going. Had a great time understanding more about the company. The interview ended with a market sizing question. Then interviewers opened up the floor to any questions you may have.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America in May 2018.

Interview

Quick brief screening asking about your goals and how PR skills may be of use to the position. Asked about your interests and PR skills. Straight forward and skills from resume may be asked. The interview will ask how long you can do the internship for.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite car, goals, and what do you plan to obtain from the internship   1 Answer