Porsche Cars North America Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Porsche Cars North America Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Porsche Cars North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Process took multiple months of active interviewing. Lack of communication from HR throughout and inconsistent/confusing attitude.

Pay for experience required/expected for role was not competitive and seemed to be a key area of concern as they brought it up early and often. Lack of work/life balance at Porsche was also brought up multiple times by interviewers.

Interviewers were friendly, passionate about their work, and intelligent. Interviews were conversational and nothing out of the ordinary.

Was asked to submit thoughts on a project and never received confirmation of receipt or feedback. Then went through approximately 3 hours of IQ/aptitude testing and psychological exam with no results or feedback provided.

Overall, a strange interview process. Felt led along for quite some time as a backup plan.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Porsche Cars North America

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Individual and panel interviews. Friendly atmosphere. Quick response time. Thorough questions about skill level. Interested I overall fit to the team, brand, company. Extremely professional. A great impression was made on me.

Interview Questions

• What is important to you in a work culture   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

2 or more trips to the office to meet with multiple levels of decision makers. PCNA will do their best to make sure that you are not only a skill/experience fit, but also a personality fit.