Porsche Cars North America Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Porsche Cars North America

3.5

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed with the CFO and Controller of PFS at the same time (the CFO grilled me.) Also interviewed with the CFO of PCNA. They made an offer to me not long after my interview that the recruiter told me was non-negotiable (this should have been a warning sign of how inflexible they are!)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Porsche Cars North America

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Porsche Cars North America (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview consists of 4 parts.
    1. A recruiter contacts you to explain the role and hear more about your soft skills. (About 30 minutes)
    2. An interview is arranged with the hiring manager at the local office. A tour is provided of the facilities, and you get the chance to interact with many components of the Porsche facility. (About 1.5 - 2 hours)
    3. An additional round is arranged with an executive or higher-up within the organization. This round is more depicted upon your cultural fit, personality,etc. (About .5 - 1 hours)
    4. A final round is arranged to meet with a Psychologist to conduct an analysis of the candidate. This includes Q&A of yourself {i.e., growing up, family, work life, work style, private life, etc}, and also several administered tests to determine your responsiveness and true personality (About 3 hours).

After this lengthy investment (time, commitment, etc), I followed up with the recruiter on several occasions and never received a response back.

Has common courtesy become extinct? Potential employees deserve better. If you are not interested, don't drag the process to build hope, only to disappoint. Once a candidate has dedicated their time to the process, the candidate deserves feedback. Even if the candidate might not be a good fit now, think of the possibility of future partnerships, etc., whereas one piece of feedback might help their development and growth.

Interview Questions

• Your typical STAR methodology questions, in addition to some technical questions.   Answer Question