Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was fairly easy.Since I was the only intern in that department, i was hired almost immediately. The first day on the job was orientation with HR and it was very enjoyable to see how the company functioned as a whole

Other Interview Reviews for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and was contacted by one of the engineers. Had an interview with 2 engineers and it was basically a formality. They didn't ask too many questions and after the interview made me fill out a paper application along with background information. Was offered the position within the week.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Each department interviews differently. My interview was mainly behavioral. Questions about your ability to handle difficult issues and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you faced a problem and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good experience, plenty of responsibility if you are looking for it.