Postal Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Postal Express

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Postal Express (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

A few questions about my experiences plus just the standard questions you would expect. Then I received an offer pending background check which requires no theft or drug use history. I passed.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Postal Express in July 2011.

Interview

It was awkward and unstructured. It felt like they were unprepared and were not invested in the actual process. Also, since the office space was fairly open, I could hear two employees yelling at each other.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can handle working in a blue collar environment?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Postal Express in March 2012.

Interview

Responded to a posting on Craigslist. I was contacted that same day to come in to fill out an application, and have an informal interview. After filling out application, I sat down with a warehouse manager for an interview. I was only asked a few of the usual questions, like "Do you have prior experience?" "Are you able to perform the job duties?", etc...

I was offered the position a day or two later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.