PostcardMania Lead Activation Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PostcardMania

1.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Fast and easy. The women I spoke with were super nice. I'm glad they gave me the opportunity to interview outside so that I could take off my mask. A smile can make a huge difference!

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job? What did you do at your last job? How far do you live from this location? Will you pass a drug and tobacco test? Will there be any issues on your record when we do a background?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PostcardMania (United States)

Interview

Simple and enjoyable met with the HR Recuiter then then my future boss after taking a simple IQ test. Talking with both of them was great and got me even more excited about working at this company.

Interview Questions
PostcardMania
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in May 2020

Interview

I applied got a call the next day and came in later that day. I interviewed with the Recruiter, and had a very laid back interview. Took two tests, met with the VP of the department I would be hired for, and then was offered the job. It was quick, easy and painless.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter asked about my past experience, and then asked if I had any questions about the position I was applying for.
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in May 2020

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy, no stress at all. Friendly and positive recruiting staff all the way through. The recruiting staff was very helpful and patient. You meet a lot of people for interview process which is good.

Interview Questions
PostcardMania
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at PostcardMania (United States)

Interview

The interview process seemed unrealistic. The interviewer didn't feel very professional. He seemed like a robot with a script to tell and didn't even care about how I answered. It wasn't a nice experience to say the least.

Interview Questions
PostcardMania
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in Dec 2019

Interview

I was interviewed by HR initially and then by the head of the department I was applying to for a follow up interview. They were both very nice and honest, and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I thought it was cool that the interviews were held in the lounging area as it really gave me a good sense of the company's atmosphere. I was also given a couple of basic tests that took about an hour to complete in total.

Interview Questions
PostcardMania
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in Jul 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview first, then had a one on one interview. took two test afterwards had a one on one with the great and wonderful tylor. Filled out some paperwork and went for a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in Feb 2018

Interview

I interviewed a few days after I applied. It was swift and easy. The HR lady was very nice and warming. I was made to feel very comfortable in the interview and I ended up doing some testing, which was pretty easy tbh. I was hired the next day. The onboard process was fun and made me feel excited to work for such a amazing company!

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work do I like the best?
  • Are you looking for long term employment?
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in Aug 2016

Interview

Very friendly staff. Met with smiles and encouragement to get in the position that suited me best. I had to fill out surveys and take a math test but nothing too challenging. It felt like they were just trying to get to know me versus trying to see me fail. I felt like I had already been with the company for years before I ever got the job. Very happy experience.

Interview Questions
  • Sales experience and ability to work in a fast working environment.
Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PostcardMania (Clearwater, FL) in Aug 2016

Interview

I came to the open House the the company has on Thursdays. It was a great chance for us to get a feel for the company and to see what they do here at Postcard Mania! I was asked what position I was interested in and they told me some of the current openings. I filled out the application for Lead Activation. I was called in for an interview a few days later. It was quite extensive with typing test and Iq test, as well as a, directions following test. The interviewers were very friendly and personable. It was a very painless and fun process.

Interview Questions
  • What were some mistakes you made at your previous job that you would like to revisit and correct.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11