Power Costs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Costs Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs.

Interview

I had three total interviews. The first was a phone interview with a recruiter just to talk about the company, then to talk about myself. The second interview was with the head of the team that was interested in taking me on. Basic questions about OOP concepts, as well as any outside projects I'd worked on. Third interview was with the CTO. He asks tough questions that really make you think, but he's very friendly and helps you work through them. I think he really just wants to examine what you do and don't know, as well as your thought process.

Interview Questions

• What types of projects have you worked on outside of school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview in a great atmosphere of technology minded people. Multiple people were involved in the interview process. It took a little over 2 hours to meet with everyone.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring Manager. Wait for a few days. Then have an on-site interview with director, managers, and engineer. Then wait for a about a week and get a accepted phone call from the manager.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK).

Interview

Submitted online application and received a phone interview with HR within days, after that there was one interview with 3 senior developers and the VP, and the last interview was with the CTO.

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of phone interviews and one face to face onsite interview

Nine rounds on onsite with Panel of people

Basically each panel is from different teams from the company to find out the best team fit for you

Internal job postings are also available

Interview Questions

• Challenges from the previous job.
      where will you see in next 3 years   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very stubborn to increase the pay

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

Got a call from HR, then had onsite interview with 3 senior persons, asked about previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work-experience help you to be successful at PCI   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs.

Interview

I applied for the intern position online. I got a hiring manager in two weeks. After going through my resume they called for an onsite interview. Three interview (Two technical and One Managerial). It was mostly on what I had previously and what software, tools that I am aware off.

Interview Questions

• A client calls in telling that the product has a problem. How would you react ?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

With a team of Senior Engineers, basically technical talks to see how one could fit into their culture. Then one to one interview with Directors and VP of development and CTO. People there were super nice. And HR seems doing best to get best talents with their limited resource.

Interview Questions

• Explain the architectures of my past applications and web services?   Answer Question

Interview

Good Interview and easy questions to answer, great knowledgable people. Took about 2 weeks for the whole process. Accepted the job offer. More questions on the ability to learn and communicative skills rather than the technical skills / expertise. I really liked the way the interview was conducted

Interview

Two in-person interviews. First interview will be with your immediate supervisor while the second one will be with a member of upper management. Questions were standard job interview questions with no curveballs thrown in. They know that most people coming in fresh won't have any idea what the industry is about, so you are really being interviewed for your technical abilities and compatibility with the culture.

Interview Questions

• The second interview with upper management can be a bit odd. There were no difficult questions, but the interview itself was more like a random topic of discussion.   Answer Question