Power Costs Interview Questions in Norman, OK | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

With a team of Senior Engineers, basically technical talks to see how one could fit into their culture. Then one to one interview with Directors and VP of development and CTO. People there were super nice. And HR seems doing best to get best talents with their limited resource.

Interview Questions

• Explain the architectures of my past applications and web services?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview in a great atmosphere of technology minded people. Multiple people were involved in the interview process. It took a little over 2 hours to meet with everyone.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK).

Interview

Submitted online application and received a phone interview with HR within days, after that there was one interview with 3 senior developers and the VP, and the last interview was with the CTO.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

Got a call from HR, then had onsite interview with 3 senior persons, asked about previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work-experience help you to be successful at PCI   Answer Question

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Costs (Norman, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of phone interviews and one face to face onsite interview

Nine rounds on onsite with Panel of people

Basically each panel is from different teams from the company to find out the best team fit for you

Internal job postings are also available

Interview Questions

• Challenges from the previous job.
      where will you see in next 3 years   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very stubborn to increase the pay