Power Design Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Power Design Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL

3.3

Helpdesk Manager/IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Power Design (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was non-technical with the recruiting officer. The second interview was with the IT Manager. The process was a bit bizarre as they had someone with zero technical knowledge sitting in the corner watching me discuss topics with the IT manager taking notes on my body language and my reactions. I was offered this position through a recruiter and was told to wear a suit. I thought that was a bit odd for a position only offering 55k. I still wore a nice shirt, tie, and professional business attire. However, when the recruiting manager contacted me to tell me I did not get the Job, she stated it was because i did not wear a suit. So clearly, if you look sharp, and can put on a facade to pretend your smart when your dumb as a box of rocks, you will probably be hired. The interview itself was not difficult from an IT perspective. They basically just ask you to tell them about yourself, and what projects have you worked on? Very low amount of technical questions, which should be key questions as I have hired technical stuff in other positions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any other questions?
      In what roles do you see yourself here?
      1 Answer

Employee Onboarding Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Design (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

After four interviews, one being over the phone for 30 minutes, the other three in person, the first interview being a pleasant conversation about my skills and background and the other two about my current job and their personal company experience. I left the office exhausted from being asked the same questions. I am not sure if I will ever put myself into such exhausting interview procedures.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Lighting Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Design (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of a phone interview and then a virtual interview. I am of the belief that this company is discriminatory in their hiring practice. It helps to be a millennial and look like you stepped out of a photo shoot. Skills and experience are secondary. This of course is my opinion based on my own experience.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking for other opportunities?   1 Answer