Power Digital Marketing Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Power Digital Marketing

4.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

arrived 10 minutes before, too dressed up for the office (since everyone is pretty casual) and sat and spoke with each of the partners individually. Then met the rest of the department heads.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Power Digital Marketing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was awesome and everyone made me feel very comfortable and was excited to meet me and talk to me. I am a person that gets kind of nervous in interviews but as soon as I sat down the format of the interview made me much more comfortable. They had clearly done their research on me and complemented my experiences and made me feel as if they valued my application.

I had a phone interview first with a team member and from there they scheduled a time for me to come into the office for a face to face. The interview was with one of the company founders and the department leader. They both asked questions and it was about a 30 - 45 minute conversation. After the interview they toured me around the office and introduced me to team members and the various department leads. They scheduled to have me come in 2 days later to have lunch with some team members. That lunch was very "informal" and it was great to get to meet other team members and get a feel for the office vibe and culture.

After that meeting they made an offer to me within about 2 days and had a really comprehensive on-boarding document so I could grasp exactly how I would be trained and brought up to speed. I thought the process overall was very organized, time efficient and allowed both sides to really get to know each other.

I took the job and love the company!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a career change?
      What are your biggest strengths that you would bring to the table?
      What are your areas you want to improve?
      What is the most innovative thing you did at your last job?
      What are you most proud of that you accomplished in the last year?
      What is your pet peeve in the workplace?
      How do you like to be managed and what is your management style?
      Where do you want your career to be in 3 years from now?

That is all I can remember now but it was very conversational and the questions and conversation flowed in a comfortable manner.   1 Answer