Power Digital Marketing Social Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Power Digital Marketing

2.0

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I'm very disappointed.
 If you are planning to apply for a position in this company, I advise you not to waste your energy and time here!
I applied online and someone contacted me for a phone interview. I confirmed the time for a Friday afternoon. On the day of the phone interview, 30 mins before our confirmed time, he emailed me and postponed it to the Tuesday after. On Tuesday, I waited and waited but nobody called me. I contacted him and surprisingly, he didn't even know he had an interview with me. He apologized again and promised me to contact me the day after for setting another time. But again, he didn't. I wanted to give it another chance, so sent him an email and followed up with him. He suggested a day and time for the phone interview. Since I wasn't able to make it on that day, I emailed him with alternative dates and times that worked for me. But Never heard back from him.
A couple of weeks after, I contacted and followed up him AGAIN. He apologized and called me the day after. We had a short conversation and he told me someone else will contact me for a second phone interview. He sent my contact information to the second interviewer. I didn't hear back from them for a week, so I emailed them and asked about the interview. Never heard back from them!
Very unprofessional and unexpected from a company like this. They have such a high rating and everybody's mentioning their professionalism. I don't understand how a professional company could be so disrespectful to its applicants. And I don't understand how you can have such high rating if you can not even manage a simple schedule and to be responsive to your applicant!
 Looking at the reviews, apparently, other people have had similar experiences too.

Interview Questions

Power Digital Marketing Response

Oct 26, 2017 – CEO

Very sorry to hear this. We do our best to respond to as many applicants as possible and not waste anyones time. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart and work hard to improve this... More

Other Interview Reviews for Power Digital Marketing

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Power Digital Marketing.

Interview

Found the company through a job fair on campus and applied online. I got an email about a month later for a short phone interview. After the initial call, I got asked to come into the office for an in-person interview. At the interview, I was given an assessment to complete and email back to them and was hired the next week.